The Co-op MBA Program at the Zarb School of Business prepares the highly-motivated, qualified candidate for today’s ever-changing and challenging business world.
- The Zarb Co-op MBA Program was ranked 79th by Bloomberg Businessweek
- Zarb is the only Long Island school listed and one of only three business schools in the New York City metropolitan area.
- The Co-op MBA Program is cohort-based
- Each cohort class starts the two-year program in September and completes the core competency courses in lock step.
- By learning, working and studying together, each class builds its own identity and networking opportunities.
- CO-OP Experience
- CO-OP program provides students with experiential learning and the opportunity to work full-time in a paid position within their field of study while obtaining their degree. Both domestic and international students are eligible.
- Merit-based scholarships are available to qualified students
- Professional Development Opportunities
- The Zarb Executive Speakers Series and interaction with the Zarb Alumni Association offer opportunities for students to learn from experts and grow their professional network.
- Co-op MBA students enjoy full access to career counseling and job search services offered by Graduate Business Career Services.
- Zarb offers graduate students the opportunity to learn using the highest-rated, state-of-the-art technologies such as the Martin B. Greenberg Trading Room which contains 34 Bloomberg terminals.
- A new, state-of-the-art 52,000 square foot building, to be completed in 2018, will be equipped with a comprehensive behavioral science (market research) lab, an enhanced start-up business incubator, and faculty offices in addition to multiple areas for student independent and collaborative study space, as well as lounge areas.
- Admission Criteria, Program Details and Course Listings