If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.

Hofstra Pride Athletics

Make a Gift Online

Thank you for choosing to make a gift to Hofstra Athletics. Your support will benefit the sport or fund of your choice.


Making a gift on-line is both easy and secure. Please note all required fields are marked with a *

For tax purposes

Hofstra University is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization. After processing your gift, your acknowledgment will be sent within two weeks. In accordance with Hofstra Athletics Pride Club policy, all gifts less than $15,000 will have 85% of the gift directed to the designated fund and the remaining 15% will be allocated to the Hofstra Athletics Pride Club Unrestricted Fund.


The Pride Club fiscal year runs from September 1 to August 31 All gifts must be received by August 31 to be included in the current fiscal year.

University Giving

To make a gift to Hofstra University please click here

Donor Information
*First Name:
Middle Initial:
*Last Name:
Maiden Name:
Class Year:
Alumna/us Alumni Spouse Hofstra Parent
Faculty/Staff Friend Student
Young Alumni (2010 - 2019)    
If Hofstra Parent Please Provide Full Name of Hofstra Student
Sport Played 1:
Sport Played 2:

Preferred Mailing Address
*Zip Code: -
(If providing an international address please leave zip blank)
*Preferred Phone:
*Preferred E-mail:
(To receive an e-mail confirmation of your gift, please be sure to type your correct e-mail address)
*Confirm E-mail:

Employment Information
Company Name:
My Company matches Gifts
     Please click here to see if your or your spouses company matches gifts

Gift Information
Please note the total gift must be greater than $10.
*Please select designation - Amount: $

- Amount: $

- Amount: $
* Card type: Personal Business
I would like to waive all Pride Club benefits and receive a 100% tax deduction.
If you would like to make a donation over the phone, please call the Athletic Development Office at (516) 463-6398.