Fourth Annual Scholarship Luncheon and Presentation by Milton Cooper
June 15, 2010
The Wilbur F. Breslin Center for Real Estate Studies and the Institute of Real Estate at Hofstra University hosted a scholarship Luncheon and Presentation featuring Milton Cooper, Executive Chairman, Kimco Realty Corporation, a New York Stock Exchange-listed Real Estate Investment Trust based in New Hyde Park, New York, with equity interests as of December 31, 2009, in more than 1,478 properties, comprising approximately 152 million square feet located throughout 45 U.S. states, Puerto Rich, Canada, Mexico and South America. Mr. Cooper’s presentation was extremely well received and the knowledge shared came from years of experience and success in the real estate field.
The following organizations generously sponsored the luncheon:
- Alderman & Company LLP
- Cedar Shopping Centers, Inc.
- Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
- Colgate Real Estate Advisors LLC
- Commander Enterprises
- Mark Cuthbertson, Councilman, Town of Huntington
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Development Corporation
- NAI Long Island
- Rifkin Radler LLP
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
- Spiegel Associates
- Sutton & Edwards
- U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- VHB Engineering, Surveying & Landscape Architecture