To purchase Family Weekend Registration and tickets for the Fall Festival events, please click here. Please visit Family Weekend page for more information about the events and the tickets of this fun weekend.
Ticketing and Pricing
Fall Festival concert and carnival are intended for members of the Hofstra community – including Students, Parents & Family, Staff & Faculty, Alumni, and their immediate family members. Tickets are not available to members of public.
For more information about Alumni Day at Fall Festival visit www.hofstra.edu/alumniday
- Taste of Hofstra Reception: ***TASTE OF HOFSTRA RECEPTION IS SOLD OUT***
- Fall Festival Concert and Carnival – $30 for presale by September 27, $40 on site.
GOLD Alumni Pricing
- Fall Festival Concert and Carnival – $25 for presale by September 27 , $35 on site; limit 2
- Taste of Hofstra – ***TASTE OF HOFSTRA RECEPTION IS SOLD OUT***
Faculty and Staff may purchase two tickets at 50% off the presale price. This discounted ticket is offered for you, plus one additional guest ticket may be purchased at this price.
Hofstra Faculty/Staff Pricing
- Fall Festival Concert and Carnival – $15
- *Children 11 and under are free
- Taste of Hofstra - ***TASTE OF HOFSTRA RECEPTION IS SOLD OUT***
- *Children 7 and under are free
Fall Festival Concert & Carnival
- Free for Students, $40 for student guests
Student Registration for Fall Festival Concert & Carnival:
Sat, September 29, 2018
11 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Multi-purpose Room, Student Center
Current Hofstra Students must swipe their current Hofstra I.D. cards in order to receive a wrist band for free entry to the Fall Festival Concert & Carnival. The Hofstra I.D. can only be swiped once. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
Registration closes at 5:00 p.m. sharp. If you and your guests have not received wristbands prior to 5:00 p.m. you will not be able to access the concert and carnival field.
This event is only open to members of the Hofstra community (students, families, alumni, faculty and staff) and 2 guests per student.
This year's Fall Festival Concert and Carnival welcomes Hofstra students' guests. As with all university events the guests are the responsibility of their host students and are welcomed at a 2:1 ratio, meaning each student can bring two guests. Tickets for guests MUST be purchased by September 26 through the apps on your student portal.Your student ticket is FREE - do not purchase a ticket.