403b Retirement Savings
The Hofstra University 403(b) Plan is a tax deferred annuity arrangement (IRS Code Section 403(b) annuity). The Plan allows for elective deferrals up to the maximum amounts permitted under the Code, and at a minimum annual contribution of $200, immediately upon hire. In addition, upon satisfying the eligibility requirements as outlined in the Summary Plan Description, the Plan allows for a one-time irrevocable election to make mandatory contributions while receiving University matching contributions. To find out more about these plans, please contact the Office of Human Resources, Benefits Department, at email@example.com.
- Notice of Pension Plan Credit to Participants
- Summary of Material Modifications to the Hofstra University Pension Plan
- An Important Reminder to Periodically Review Your Investments
- Participant fee disclosure notice for the HU 403(b) Pension Plan
- Hofstra University QDIA New Hire Notice
Read more about these benefits in the Summary Plan Description section.
For individual advisement with a TIAA representative on campus, please schedule your appointment online at: www.tiaa.org/schedulenow.