Copyright Information Center
The Hofstra University Electronic Reserve Policy (below, first bullet) covers electronic reserves, learning management systems such as Blackboard, and all materials otherwise reproduced and displayed in electronic form. All members of the Hofstra community are expected to comply with the copyright law and this policy. The additional resources listed below provide more detailed assistance in utilizing university resources in ways which fully comply with university copyright policy.
- Hofstra University Electronic Reserve Policy
- Guidelines for content in Electronic Reserve and Blackboard
- Creating a coursepack through the Hofstra University Bookstore
- Creating links to licensed materials
- Using the Annual Copyright License from CCC
- Copyright and the use of Audiovisual Materials (coming soon)
- Reserve submission form
- Fair use checklist
For assistance with copyright questions regarding print, electronic, or audiovisual materials, contact Sarah McCleskey, Head of Access Services, via email or 516-463-5076.