Parent & Family Programs
Hofstra Siblings Day
Saturday, February 25, 2023
Younger siblings or relatives of Hofstra students, both residential and commuting, are cordially invited to visit our campus and have a fun day with their Hofstra students. Hofstra Siblings Day is a FREE fun-filled day sponsored by the Resident Hall Association, Commuting Student Services, and Community Outreach, First Generation Pride, Intercultural Engagement and Inclusion, Campus Recreation, and Parent and Family Programs.
Hofstra students may host up to two siblings or relatives ages 8-17 and are responsible for and must accompany them at all times. Siblings aged 8-12 may participate in the program until 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, February 25. Families may pick up siblings aged 8-12 at any point of the day but no later than 9:30 p.m. Resident students’ siblings aged 13-17 may stay overnight at their Hofstra student's residence hall room, provided the student receives their roommates’ consent by filling out the Roommate Acknowledgment Form. In addition, the parent/guardian must sign the Acknowledgment and Release Form. Download and sign the forms below.
All attendees must follow the health and safety guidelines available at hofstra.edu/eventguidelines.
PLEASE COMPLETE THESE TWO STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Download, sign, and scan either the ages 8-12 or 13-17 Acknowledgment and Release Form and the Roommate Acknowledgment Form (for siblings 13-17 if necessary) below. Both Hofstra student and the sibling's parent/guardian must sign the Acknowledgment and Release Form. The forms MUST be received by Friday, February 17, 2023 by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Up to two (2) siblings and relatives aged 8-17 can register per Hofstra student.
- SIBLINGS AGED 8-12 ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE FORM
- SIBLINGS AGED 13-17 ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE FORM
- ROOMMATE ACKNOWLEDGMENT FORM (SIBLINGS 13-17)
- Please register by completing the REGISTRATION FORM