Student Financial Services
Making Payments Online
To make a payment, log in to the Hofstra Payment Center and follow these steps:
- Click Make a Payment on middle of page.
- Click Make a Payment.
- If you wish to pay the entire amount due, click on the current account balance.
- Click Continue.
- Select a payment method.
- If you have previously saved an electronic checking method, click on the drop down menu and click Select.
- If you are not using a saved payment method, from the drop down menu select New Electronic Check (checking or savings) or New Credit Card**. Then click Select .
Enter Account and Billing Information.
Check Option to Save and click ContinueImage
** Important: Double check your routing number and account number to avoid returned checks and associated fees. Savings accounts are accepted for web checks as long as no limitations are in place with the payer’s bank. Please inquire with your bank regarding their policy prior to using a savings account as a web check.
** Please note: PayPath/Heartland is a third‐party vendor who charges a non‐refundable service fee of 2.85% (minimum $3) of the amount paid via credit card.
- Review payment details and click
Submit Payment to continue.
- A Payment Receipt will show your completed transaction.
If you have questions, you can reach your Student Financial Services counselor at
email@example.com or 516‐463‐8000