Resources for Chapter
New Membership Policy
Prior to New Membership Intake Program, each Fraternity and Sorority that is anticipating new membership must submit a complete New Membership Packet and deliver it to the Office of Student Leadership and Activities in Room 260 in the Mack Student Center. In addition, each Fraternity and Sorority must meet with the Assistant Director of Student Leadership and Activities and must be approved.
- Responsible in signing paperwork for room reservation and event at Hofstra
- Signing new member packet
- Attend major events
- Liasion to the other departments
- Attend all the chapters meeting
- Attend all ritual events, and make sure all new member activities are up to national standards
- Would help the chapter to meet national and universities policies
- Make sure the chapter is following all national policies
- They are kept to speed with new national policies and guidelines and forwards information to the chapter
- Helping the chapter with paying national dues
- A representative on begalf of nationals to make sure the chapter is following all bylaws and policies of the chapter
- Does an analysis of the chapter compared to others in the area.