Class of 2019
It is time to take advantage of what Hofstra has to offer in your Junior year!
Bookmark this page and return often to see updated information.
Your Junior Year
- Want to study abroad? The fall semester is the time to look at your options for study abroad opportunities.
- Review your Degree Progress to make sure you on track for completing your intended majors/minors. Contract the Center for University Advisement for an appointment.
- Visit The Career Center and meet with a career counselor. Don’t wait until your senior year, as you will miss out on a lot of programs, events and opportunities!
- Prep your resume, practice your interviewing skills and get ready for an internship. Take a look on Handshake to see what opportunities are out there.
- Join a club or organization, or step up to a leadership position in a club or organization you joined.
|January 29||Monday||Classes Begin|
|February 4||Sunday||Last Day to register or add a class online|
|February 5||Monday||Department permission required to add classes. Override form required to register.|
|February 19||Monday||President's Break - NO Classes. University Closed|
|February 20||Tuesday||President's Break - NO Classes.|
|Febraury 23||Friday||Absolute last day to register or add a class|
|February 26||Monday||Last day to drop a course without recieving a "W" grade on transcript.|
|March 7||Wednesday||Last day to file the Pass/D/D+/Fail form.|
|March 18-24||Sundat to Saturday||Spring Recess. Classes not in session.|
|April 13||Friday||Last day to file the Repeat Course form|
|Last day to withdraw from an individual course - for Undergraduate students.|
|May 9||Wednesday||Last day to completely withdraw for all courses - for undergraduate students|
|May 10 & 11||Thursday & Friday||Snow/Study/Reading day for Undergraduate classes only. Graduate classes meet.|
|May 11||Friday||Last day to withdraw from a course - for Graduate students|
|May 14-19||Monday-Saturday||Final exams for all classes|
|May 19||Saturday||Semester Ends|