On-Campus Interview Day
The Career Center welcomes employers to interview candidates in one of our interview rooms on campus. This makes interviewing for your company convenient for Hofstra students, and gives you the opportunity to spend time on the Hofstra campus.
In order to request a date, you must first have an account on Handshake, and have a position posted.
Once your posting is posted, from your account home page, click “Request an Interview” and follow the instructions below:
- Choose “Hofstra” from the drop down menu and skip to “next”
- Choose your requested date
- Indicate the number of interview rooms that you will need
- Add additional information, if applicable, in the “details” section on this page
- Click “Add Date”
- If you an employer participating in our fall accounting on-campus recruitment program, choose “Accounting Basic Timeline”, otherwise choose “20 Day timeline”
- Choose the interview schedule that meets your needs
- Connect the interview to your existing job posting by selecting the “Use Existing Job” option and selecting the appropriate position.
- Once all information has been reviewed, click “create.”
- Your OCR schedule will be reviewed for approval.
Please note that your requested number of rooms may not be available on your date specified. We will contact you if this is the case.
Handshake offers assistance with many features. Please see their instructional videos and tutorials for employers at: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/categories/202707307-Employer