The Intramural Sports program provides a unique opportunity for the Hofstra University community to participate in recreational and competitive sports leagues and tournaments in an organized environment. All skill levels are welcome.
To see our current listings of intramural sports, please click here.
Why should I play Intramural Sports?
- Intramurals are a great way to get involved on campus.
- Playing intramurals can help you stay in shape while making new friends.
- Intramural sports are a great way to take a break from your schoolwork.
- You get to take part in sports you have either played before and/or you get to try a new sport while having fun!
How do I register?
- You will first need to create an account on imleagues.com/hofstra.
- Once you create an account, if you want to create or join a team, or join as a free agent, you will need to go to the sport of your choice on IMleagues and then click where it says "Register/ Signup." From there you can choose either "Create Team," "Join Team," or "Free Agent"
- If you are a free agent, you will need to find a team that needs players. We will also try to create a free agent team if enough free agents register.
- Do you still need help registering? Click here for instructions!
If you have any questions, contact Alexander Sweeney at (516) 463-7628 or via email.