Hofstra BlackBerry App
The official Hofstra BlackBerry app is an extension of the hofstra.edu web site, and provides mobile access to resources normally found both on www.hofstra.edu and within my.Hofstra.edu.
This is a limited beta program and all feedback is welcome. We are looking for both feature requests and any bugs/typos/general functional problems that you may find. If you come across any problems, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thanks for your help!
Instructions for installing the beta (depending on your device some instructions may vary):
If you are running BlackBerry version 7 or above please do the following:
- Click the link below from within your BlackBerry Browser to start downloading the JAD file.
- On the next screen, click on the Download button
- The application will be installed and a message will display "The application was successfully installed."
- Click either 'OK' or 'Run'
- An Application Permissions window will open with the following message: "Would you like to grant Hofstra Trusted Application status?", click Yes.
- You will now see a "Hofstra" icon in your application menu
If you run into problems installing the application, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
and include contact information and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Download the App!