Hofstra University Continuing Education


Click on any link below to view the PDF form in Adobe Reader
If you don't have the Acrobat Reader, click here to download a free version

When filling out this form, please type or print in ink. After completed, please return this form to the Hofstra CE offices for processing. For your convenience, you may fax any forms to (516) 463-4836 or mail it to:

Hofstra University Continuing Education
University College Hall
250 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549


Non-credit students (only Continuing Education students) may request a transcript through the Continuing Education Registrar’s Office.

Credit students (Undergraduate and Graduate students) must request a transcript from the Hofstra University Office of Academic Records Office; its transcript request form can be obtained at http://hofstra.edu/StudentAffairs/StudentServices/AcademicRecords/acdrec_transcripts.html