Adjunct Assistant Professor of Marketing and International Business
Weller Hall 222A
Send an Email
DegreesMBA, 1993, Hofstra Univ; BA, 1980, Univ Hartford
- MKT 124 - Consumer Behavior
- MKT 126 - Sports Marketing
Professor Caccavale joined Hofstra University in 1993 following ten years of industry experience and since has kept her marketing knowhow up-to-date with her teaching and managing an active marketing consultancy business.
Background and Experience:
2001 - Present
Sole Proprietor and Director of Consultancy
Clients: private educational organizations, schools, and parents.
Specialty: Development and implementation of business plans and strategies.
- Strategic consulting to increase customer base for clients.
- Development of programs to increase classroom effectiveness.
- Educator workshops, training educators in classroom effectiveness.
- Library seminars for parents focusing on benefits of music in childhood education and development.
- "Music Makers": a program designed specifically for parents providing the effective
use of music to deliver educational concepts.
1997 - 2001
Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Uniondale, N.Y.
Direct comprehensive business and marketing functions for product portfolio. Development of Strategic Marketing Plans, business analysis, brand objectives and strategies, advertising, public relations, sports marketing, consumer programs, new products.
- Identified and generated strategic business building marketing programs resulting in
product moving from #3 to #1 market share position.
- Created and executed sports marketing Olympic programs to achieve public relations
exposure and increase brand business 24%.
- New product launches, including product line and category extensions.
1991 - 1997
Responsible for the Analysis, Recommendation and Development of Strategic Marketing Programs for Premier Worldwide Organizations including:
- 1992 - 1993
As Senior Product/ BrandManagement Consultant
Old Brookville, N.Y.
- 1991 - 1992
Supervising Executive of global launch of Haagen-Dazs
- 1990 - 1991
North American Division
With major responsibilities for aspects of Sports Marketing and Public Relations (e.g. global tennis and golf events)
1989 - 1990
Assistant Vice President - Sales Promotion
Citibank-New York Retail Bank
1987 - 1989
Don Jacoda Associates
Coors Extra Gold (during MBA study)
Adolph Coors Co. Inc.
1982 - 1985
Martlet Importing Co.
Inc. North Hills, New York
Assistant Brand Manager
Molson Product Line
Assistant Advertising/Promotion Manager
1980 - 1982
Assistant Account Executive
Nadler & Larimer Inc, Inc.
New York, NY
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
School of Business, Hofstra University
Hempstead, New York
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) - (Cum Laude)
Major: Music Education
University of Hartford
Recent Courses Taught
|MKT 101||PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING||Undergraduate|
|MKT 126||SPORTS MARKETING||Undergraduate|
|MKT 175||MARKETING PLANNING & STRATEGY||Undergraduate|