There are many convenient channels to recruit our exceptional and dedicated Zarb students and alumni, accessible by contacting our staff or through our online resource, the Pride Career Management System (Pride CMS). Directions to register for Pride CMS are found at the end of this page.
Posting Jobs and Internships
Zarb Graduate Business Career Services can assist your company in posting jobs and internship opportunities to our students and alumni through various means. If you are seeking to fill a position, you can contact our office directly to send out the posting to graduate business students by sending an email to GraduateBusinessCareerServices@hofstra.edu, or you can register with the Pride Career Management System, and allow the information to be viewed by select student populations. Directions to register for Pride CMS are found at the end of this page.
Corporate Campus Recruitment Programs
On-Campus Interviews at the Career Center - A long-established and successful resource for graduate students at Hofstra, the on-campus interview process offers employers the opportunity to interview and recruit top graduates from our nationally accredited programs. On-campus recruitment is held during the fall and spring semesters and allows your company to:
- Submit full-time and internship positions through the online Pride-Career Management System
- Preselect students for interviews
- Conduct interviews at Hofstra University on a preselected date
- Have the opportunity to access additional resumes from online resume books
Zarb M.B.A./M.S. Resume Books (Current and Alumni)
The Graduate Business Career Services is pleased to introduce our M.B.A./M.S. on-line resume book. Through registration, employers will be able to view resumes of current students, as well as alumni from the Zarb School of Business. The resumes books are updated on-line throughout the year.
To access the Zarb M.B.A./M.S. Resume Books, please follow directions to register with the Pride Career Management System and choose "Resume Book" under the Services Requested portion of registration.
Career Fairs for Jobs and Internships
Participation in career fairs allows your organization to meet and inform our students and alumni about your employment needs. Typically, the University holds a Fall Accounting/Finance/IT Fair in early fall and a general career fair mid-spring. To participate in upcoming fairs, register through the Pride Career Management System.
Registering for Recruitment Channels
Directions to access the Pride Career Management System:
This system is a comprehensive tool that will allow employers to register with Zarb Graduate Business Career Services. Once registration is approved, employers will have access to enter their current job or internship postings, select access to resume books, register for career fairs and participate in on-campus recruitment.
Click on the following link: Pride-Career Management System.
- Click on the "Register" tab at the top of the page.
- Please complete the Registration page completely, and under the Services Requested portion you can make your selection for services ( (If you want to post an internship, you must select "Job Postings.") ,
- Once completed and submitted, a staff member will review the information provided on your registration.
- Once your registration is approved, an e-mail will be generated to your account with a username and password to access the system. You will then have access into the Pride-Career Management System and can then utilize the system for your employment needs.
Please note: *The Hofstra Law School has its own Career Services Office and is the only place where opportunities for law students and attorneys are posted. To post an employment fellowship/internship opportunity for a law student or an attorney, visit the: Law Career Services Web Site.