About Pre-Law Advisement
The Center for University Advisement advises Hofstra undergraduate students and alumni interested in pursuing a career in law. These are just some of the things we can help you with:
- Selecting courses relevant to the law profession
- Preparing for the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Researching and applying to law school
- Writing personal statements
- Providing information on clubs and organizations and about resources at Hofstra, on Long Island, and in NYC.
- Access to Pre-law Professions Blackboard Site (must request access).
Office Hours and Appointments:
Students are encouraged to make an appointment with the pre-law advisor to discuss their interest and plans for pursuing law school. Students should contact the Center for University Advisement at (516) 463-6770 or via e-mail to make an appointment.
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.