Five Year H.P.E. Dual Certification Requirements
Hofstra now offers a five year health and physical education dual certification master’s program. Upon successful completion of this dual program, you will be
In possession of:
- a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Physical Education & Health
- a Master of Science (M.S.) in Health & Physical Education
Able to obtain:
- Initial Teaching Certification in both Physical Education and Health.
Able to teach:
- Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade Physical Education
- Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade Health
For more information, please visit the Health and Physical Education Dual Certification Program homepage.