During the summer, Hofstra University opens its residence halls to current Hofstra students, international students, external groups, sports camps and many others seeking a safe, convenient, and affordable place to stay while on Long Island.
Why choose Hofstra University for your summer conference?
- We’re only 25 minutes for John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia and Long Island Mac Arthur Airports.
- Hofstra is also minutes from convenient public transportation such as the Long Island Rail Road and Nassau County bus system.
- We offer air-conditioned dorm rooms with complimentary wi-fi access.
- Our residence halls are consistently refreshed with modern updates
- We are a fully staffed operation during the summer, hiring over 30 representatives with a 24 hour hospitality desk.
- We offer one stop shopping for our customers, with only one contract and contact for all your housing, dining and meeting space needs.
Community Style Summer Housing
"The Towers": Alliance, Bill of Rights, Constitution, Estabrook, Enterprise and Vander Poel Halls:
The six high-rise residence halls are located on Hofstra's North Campus. Each building houses between 235 and 295 guests and comprises single and double occupancy rooms with designated male and female bathrooms. Common lounge areas, kitchens and laundry facilities are found in each building. Alliance, Bill of Rights and Enterprise Halls are accessible to guests with disabilities.
Suite Style Summer Housing
Hofstra University also offers rooms with semi-private bathrooms, most suite units can house up to four participants. Our suite style accommodations are located in the Stuyvesant, Netherlands and Colonial Square Complexes.