- Activate your Hofstra network account
Follow the directions on the IT website to activate your Hofstra network account (my.hofstra.edu portal) using your Hofstra ID number. You will find this number on your acceptance letter. Use the portal to pay your tuition deposit (if required), access your Hofstra email account, view your course schedule and tuition bill, view on-campus jobs, and more.
- Candidate Reply Form
Complete and submit this form to the Office of Graduate Admission. If your program requires a tuition deposit, you may enclose it with this form if you have not paid it online.
- Tuition Deposit
If you are enrolling in one of the following programs, log in to your newly activated Hofstra portal (my.hofstra.edu) to access the Student Payment Center and pay your tuition deposit.
- Business (all degree programs)
- Education (teacher and leadership certification programs only – click here for full list of affected degree programs)
- Learning and Teaching, EdD
- Nursing, MS
- Occupational Therapy, MS
- Psychology (all degree programs)
- Speech-Language Pathology, MA
- Graduate Advisement Verification Form
An alternate PIN is necessary to register online. To avoid the need of a PIN in future terms, please ask your adviser to complete this form.
- Health and Wellness Center Requirements
All accepted graduate students must submit medical records to the Health and Wellness Center.
- Graduate Assistant Opportunities
Browse through the University’s currently available Graduate Assistant/Assistantship positions. Please note that you will need to log into the Hofstra Portal to view all postings.
- Graduate Student Housing
View available Housing options and download the Graduate Housing Application.
- HofstraCard Services
Visit the HofstraCard Services Office, which is located in 110 Mack Student Center (on the north side of campus) to obtain your Hofstra ID card.
- Parking Permits
Visit the David S. Mack Public Safety and Information Center, which is located at the corner of Hempstead Turnpike and California Avenue (on the south side of campus) to obtain your parking permit. At this time, there is no cost for a parking permit.
- Office of Graduate Admission
Contact the Office of Graduate Admission with any other questions or concerns.
|Financial Aid||Scholarship Opportunities|
|Student Life||Career Center|
|Multicultural and International Student programs||Campus Map|
The following programs require a $200 tuition deposit:
- Bilingual Education, MA/Adv. Cert.
- Business Education, MSEd
- Childhood Special Education (Grades 1-6), Adv. Cert.
- Dual Certificate Program in Early Childhood Ed (Birth-Grade 2) and Child Ed (Grades 1-6), MSEd
- Early Childhood Education, MA/MSEd
- Early Childhood Special Education (B-2nd Grade), MSEd/Adv. Cert.
- Educational Leadership, Adv. Cert.
- Elementary Education, MSEd
- Elementary Education: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), MA
- Elementary School STEM Specialist, Adv. Cert.
- English Education, MSEd
- Family and Consumer Sciences, MSEd
- Fine Arts and Music Education, Adv. Cert.
- Fine Arts Education, MSEd
- Foreign Language Education, MSEd
- Gifted Education, Adv. Cert.
- Inclusive Early Childhood Special Education (Birth-Grade 2), MSEd
- Inclusive Elementary Special Education (Grades 1-6), MSEd
- Inclusive Secondary Special Education, MSEd
- Mathematics Education with STEM Integration, MSEd
- Mathematics Education, MA
- Middle Childhood Extension (Grades 5-6), Adv. Cert.
- Middle Childhood Extension (Grades 7-9), Adv. Cert.
- Music Education, MA/MSEd
- Physical Education, MS
- School District Business Leader, Adv. Cert.
- Science Education, MA/MSEd
- Secondary Education, Adv. Cert.
- Secondary Special Education Generalist, MSEd
- Social Studies Education, MA/MSEd
- Special Education Early Childhood Intervention (Birth-Grade 2), MSEd
- Special Education, MSEd
- Students With Disabilities 7-12 Generalist With Extensions in Secondary Education, MSEd
- Teacher of Students with Speech-Language Disabilities, Adv. cert.
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL), MSEd/Adv. Cert.
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) With Specialization in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), MA
- Teaching Students With Severe or Multiple Disabilities, Adv. Cert.
- Technology for Learning, MA
- Work Based Learning Extension, Adv. Cert.
Programs below do not require a tuition deposit:
- Applied Behavior Analysis, Adv. Cert.
- Curriculum Studies, MSEd
- Educational and Policy Leadership, EdD
- Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (K-12), MSEd
- Educational Technology, Adv. Cert.
- Health Professions Pedagogy and Leadership, MS
- Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies, MSEd
- Languages Other Than English (LOTE) and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MA
- Literacy Studies, Birth-Grade 6 or Grades 5-12 (Non-Certification), MA
- Literacy Studies, Doctoral Programs (EdD and PhD)
- Pedagogy for Health Professionals, Adv. Cert.
- Special Education Assessment and Diagnosis, Adv. Cert.
- Special Education, Adv. Cert.
- Special Education: International Perspectives (non certification), MSEd
The following program requires a $500 tuition deposit:
- Learning and Teaching, EdD