- Undergraduate Financial Aid
- Graduate Financial Aid
- Tuition, Fees, & Payment
- Registration Information
Welcome to Student Financial Services
Everything you need to know about paying for a Hofstra University education can be found here at our self-service center.
- What is FERPA?
- Payment due dates and other important deadlines
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Bursar FAQs
- How to’s (Guides to complete business steps)
- July 26: Summer 3 tuition due date
- July 27: Summer 3 tuition late fee assessed ($50)
- August 1: Fall tuition due
- August 2: Fall late payment fee assessed ($100)
- August 3: Late registration fee for continuing undergraduate students increases to $200
- August 13: Last day to register/add class for summer 3
- August 14: Summer 3 late registration/program change fee in effect
- August 15: Last day to drop summer 3 and not receive a "W"
- August 20: Absolute last day to add a class
Student Financial Services and Registrar Suite
206 Memorial Hall
* The office closes at 4pm on Fridays during the summer.
Phone: (516) 463-8000
SFS Fax: (516) 463-4936
Registrar Fax: (516) 463-2157
Send us an Email
Student Loan Code of Conduct
for Financial Aid Administrators