If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.

Apply for Graduate Studies

Hofstra Graduate Speech-Language Pathology Applications

To apply for the MA in Speech-Language Pathology*, please use the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS).


If you already have a master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology and would like to apply for the  Teacher of Students with Speech-Language Disabilities (TSSLD), Advanced Certificate or the Bilingual Extension for Speech-Language Pathologists, Advanced Certificate, please use the Hofstra University Graduate Application.

* MA students are able to add a TSSLD concentration to their master’s plan of study.  The Hofstra University Graduate Application is to be used only for post-master’s certificate options noted above.

See Graduate Events Near You