Car Maintenance Tips
CAR MAINTENANCE - Regular maintenance is critical to ensure the safety, reliability, drivability, comfort, and longevity of your car.
- Car wash
- Check/replace the engine oil
- Check/refill windshield washer fluid
- Inspect tires for pressure and wear
- Tire balancing
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Inspect/replace brake pads
- Check transmission fluid
- Check engine coolant
- Check all lights
- Check if rubber boots are cracked and need replacement
- Test electronics
- Read fault codes from the engine control unit
- Always lock your vehicle.
- Try not to leave valuables in your vehicle. If you find it necessary to leave valuables in your vehicle, lock all valuables in the glove compartment and/or trunk.
- Park in well-lit areas.
- Carry your car keys when approaching your vehicle so you can enter quickly.
- Always check underneath your car upon approach and in the rear seat for intruders before entering your automobile.