Parent & Family Programs
Parents and family members of our students are invited to get involved with the Hofstra community. Here are some ways you may do so:
- Family Weekend (fall): Help with Parent Council Chance Auction
- Host an international student for Thanksgiving Homestay
- Admitted Student Days (February-May): Event Greeter
- Parent Orientation (summer and winter): Event Greeter
- Welcome/Move-In Day (August): Event Greeter
- Host regional receptions in your home
- “Parent Voice” writer: Submit your posts to the Family Connection Blog
- Provide internships/jobs to Hofstra students
- Join Parent Council
Please email email@example.com to let us know when you can volunteer.
Subscribe to the Family Link E-Newsletter since we are sending our calls for volunteers via email. You may volunteer your contact information and connect to Hofstra families in your region by completing the My Information form in Family eSpace. Many families and students like to have contact information for Hofstra families in their geographic area. It is easier to organize car pools or just know that a Hofstra family is nearby. If you have any questions, please call 516-463-4698.