The Frank G. Zarb School of Business, located in Long Island, New York, is only 25 miles east of New York City. Students can easily access great opportunities for internships, experiential learning, as well as social and educational resources in New York City while also enjoying the comforts of a traditional campus.
The Zarb School is consistently ranked as a top national business program.
Benefits of a Zarb Degree
- More than 1,000 graduate students from across the country and around the globe.
- State-of-the-art facilities, including one of the largest academic trading rooms in the United States, the Martin B. Greenberg Trading Room, equipped with 34 Bloomberg Professional terminals.
- Dedicated Graduate Business Career Services.
- Experiential learning opportunities accessible through internships, Graduate Executive Speaker Series, conferences, and exposure to New York City’s world-class business organizations and cultural life.
- Strong base of over 30,000 dedicated alumni in the area and beyond offers additional opportunities for networking, career preparation and employment opportunities.
- Integrated Dual Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Online MBA
- Executive MBA (hybrid program)
- Master of Science
For additional information, contact the Zarb Graduate Business Department at (516) 463-ZARB (9272) or via email at gradbusiness[at]hofstra.edu.
MBA and MS Concentrations
- Accounting (MBA & MS)
- Business Analytics (MBA & MS)
- Finance (MBA and MS)
- Health Services Management (MBA)
- Human Resources Management (MS)
- Information Systems (MBA & MS)
- International Business (MBA)
- Management (MBA)
- Marketing (MBA & MS)
- Marketing Research (MS)
- Professional Accountancy (MBA)
- Quality Management (MBA)
- Quantitative Finance (MS)
- Sports & Entertainment Management (MBA)
- Strategic Business Management (Online and Manhattan MBA)
- Strategic Healthcare Management (Online and Manhattan MBA)
- Taxation (MBA & MS)