In fall 2021 we awarded $46.8 million to first-year students, and a total of $126.4 million in institutional gift assistance was awarded to all entering undergraduate students.
Hofstra's Net Price Calculator is designed to give you a preliminary estimate of the financial aid for which you might be eligible, if you were a full-time, first-year college student entering in the 2021-2022 academic year. This calculator is not designed for transfer or international students. As you use the calculator, please remember
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable and accurate as the information you provide.
- The calculator provides estimates of aid only. The estimates are not final determinations or actual awards of financial assistance, and are not binding. Calculations are based on current academic year tuition rates and funding, which vary from year to year.
- All students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available at http://www.fafsa.gov, in order to be eligible for financial assistance.
- Hofstra University disclaims all warranties of any kind related to this calculator and shall not be liable for any damages in connection with the use of this calculator, however caused, under any theory of liability.
By clicking below, you represent that you understand and agree to all the above terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 516-463-6700.