Hofstra University Alumni Card
Hofstra Alumni Cards are furnished to alumni who make a gift to Hofstra of $50 or more annually.
Undergraduate alumni of the last decade (GOLD) receive an Alumni Card with a minimum annual gift of $25.
Your Hofstra University Alumni Card entitles you to:
- A 10 percent discount at the Hofstra Bookstore on Hofstra insignia clothing and gift items and a 20 percent discount during the annual Fall Festival.
- A monthly electronic newsletter subscription to AlumNet.
- An annual calendar of University-sponsored events.
- Access to Axinn Library and on-campus database use in Axinn Library. Checkout privileges at the Axinn Library include up to 5 books at a time for 30 days with no renewals.*
- Access to Hammer and Calkins computer labs. (9am - 9pm only)*
- Access to purchase membership to the David S. Mack Fitness Center at Hofstra University.*
- Access to Career Center Services.*
*These benefits require a permanent Hofstra University Alumni Card. To acquire your permanent card, take your temporary card to HofstraCard Services in the Mack Student Center and exchange for a photo ID.
Photo ID must be presented when using your Alumni Card.