Zarb School of Business
Graduate Business Career Relations
Our staff within Graduate Business Career Relations offer services for students and alumni, and engagement opportunities for employers.
Our certified career coaches support you in achieving career success. We provide career counseling and can review your résumé, prepare you for interviews, and offer guidance for a job or internship search. For employers, we offer recruitment channels to help you connect with students and alumni.
Executive Director of Graduate Business Career Relations
Are you an employer looking to hire students or graduates?
Contact Patrick at email@example.com
Associate Director of Graduate Business Career Relations
Are you a student or alumni looking for career support?
Contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student and Alumni Services
We provide the following career services for graduate students:
- Alumni networking receptions
- Career advising
- Career development seminars
- Company visits
- Corporate information sessions
- Employer panels
- On-campus recruiting
- Zarb Executive Speaker series
We help you recruit Zarb students using our resources to:
- Post jobs and internships on Handshake;
- Join us as an MBA Co-Op Program partner;
- Recruit on campus and participate in our career fairs which take place in the fall and spring;
- Showcase your company by hosting a company site visit;
- Participate in a corporate information session with students;
- Serve as a speaker at networking events to meet and recruit talent.
Meet with us
We offer appointments via phone, email, or Zoom.
Register for events
Register for events and career fairs
Graduate Student Resource
Hofstra Career Hub
Access to online career resources such as appointment scheduling, résumé and interview tools, job and internship search tools, and more.
Gain hands-on experience with our graduate student organizations.
National MBA Associations
Joining a national MBA association is another great way to meet peers and national and multinational company representatives. Many associations have national conferences and job fairs which will allow you to expand your network and job opportunities. All of the associations recommended below are open to all nationalities and genders:
- National Black MBA Association
- The Association of Hispanic Professionals
- Ascend - Pan Asian Business Professionals
- Net Impact (Corporate Social Responsibility)