Get involved in a student organization at Hofstra and not only will it help you build your resume up, but you will make lifelong friendships with other Zarb School students.
Participate in our student organizations and gain experience inside and outside of your major. With nearly a dozen undergraduate and a dozen graduate student organizations, you can make the most of your time at Hofstra and graduate with colorful experiences that leave a mark on yourself and the community.
As a member of a student organization, you can hear from guest speakers at meetings, volunteer in the community, network with professionals, gain hands-on experiential learning experiences, and make friends and future colleagues.
Business Honor Societies and Fraternities
Accounting, Taxation, and Legal Studies in Business
- Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Hedge Fund Association
Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Hofstra Information Technology Association (HITA)
Management and Entrepreneurship
- Association for Supply Chain Management (APICS)
- Hofstra University Start-Ups (HUSU)
- 180 Degrees Consulting
Marketing and International Business
- Advertising Club
- DeModa Fashion Club
- Hofstra American Marketing Association (HAMA)
- Hofstra International Business Association
Graduate Student Organizations
- Accounting Graduate Association (ZAGA)
- Asian Pacific Students Association (ZAPSA)
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association
- Corporate Social Responsibility Association
- Indian Students Association
- Investment Banking Association
- Information Technology and Analytics
- Lushan Society
- Marketing Association
- Quants and Traders Club
- Women in Business
See some of our student organizations at Zarb.