Get involved in a student organization and not only will you build your resume but you will make life-long friendships with other Zarb School students.
Participate in our student organizations and gain experience inside and outside of your major. With nearly a dozen undergraduate and a dozen graduate student organizations, make the most of your time at Hofstra and graduate with colorful experiences leaving a mark on yourself and the community.
As a member of a student organization you can hear from guest speakers at meetings, volunteer in the community, network with professionals, gain hands-on experiential learning experiences, and make friends and future colleagues.
Business Honor Societies and Fraternities
Accounting, Taxation, and Legal Studies in Business
- Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Hedge Fund Association
Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Hofstra Information Technology Association (HITA)
Management and Entrepreneurship
- Association for Supply Chain Management (APICS)
- Hofstra University Start Ups (HUSU)
- 180 Degrees Consulting
Marketing and International Business
- Advertising Club
- DeModa Fashion Club
- Hofstra American Marketing Association (HAMA)
- Hofstra International Business Association
Graduate Student Organizations
- Accounting Graduate Association (ZAGA)
- Asian Pacific Students Association (ZAPSA)
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association
- Corporate Social Responsibility Association
- Indian Students Association
- Investment Banking Association
- Information Technology and Analytics
- Lushan Society
- Marketing Association
- Quants and Traders Club
- Women in Business
See some of our student organizations at Zarb.