Welcome to Hofstra University Dining Services
At Hofstra University, we strive to exceed expectations by tailoring programs, services, and dining venues to meet the needs of students and the entire Hofstra community. Our programs and services reflect the diversity and spirit of Hofstra University. There are multiple meal plan options available, varying in points to fit any lifestyle on campus, for part-time and full-time students. In addition, we have plenty of eateries to choose from; Hofstra’s dining program boasts 18 retail restaurants locations, including a 24-hour dining service. Each location has its own identity with numerous food concepts and a large variety of grab & go items that can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime.
Interactive Dining Tour
Some of the highlights of our current dining program are:
- Well-known brands, such as Starbucks, Brooklyn Slice, Au Bon Pain, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Dunkin Donuts, Red Mango, Freshens, and more!
- Hof USA is a Hofstra student favorite, offering late night dining from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m., seven days a week. Most popular items include chicken wings, mozzarella sticks, quesadillas, burgers, milkshakes, breakfast all night, and of course the famous warm brownie sundae.
- Dutch Treats, our 24/7 convenience store on campus, offers a large selection of snacks, grab & go sandwiches and salads, Build Pizza, Create Salads & Wraps, Au Bon Pain soups, and bottled beverages.
- Weekly and Monthly events and promotions to ensure our guests are receiving the best value possible and are never bored! Look for Farmers Markets in the fall and spring semesters, our annual Spooktacular Food Show, holiday pie promotions, and of course the very famous Late Night Breakfast, a free breakfast-at-night program to kick-off finals week for our students.
- Complimentary nutritional counseling is available for all Hofstra Students. Our registered dietitian can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through customer satisfaction surveys, focus groups, comment boards, and an open door policy, we encourage communication and feedback. This helps us better understand how to match our programs and services with the needs of the Hofstra University community.