REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN FOR ALL STUDENTS!
January 3-18 (two weeks) & January 3-25 (three weeks), 2022
January Session gives current Hofstra students, and visiting students, unique opportunities to earn three credits as well as fulfill course requirements in just two or three weeks. Students can choose to take classes on-campus or online (Distance Learning).
Learn from Hofstra’s exceptional faculty from the comfort of your own home and on your own time. Hofstra’s January Session offers over 60 online undergraduate courses from 32 different disciplines. For a complete list of distance learning course, visit the class search page, choose the term January 2022, click submit and then set your attribute type to “Distance Learning”
Ready to Register?
- Continuing Hofstra students may register via the Hofstra portal.
- Visiting undergraduate students may complete this application before registering for January classes. This applies to high school seniors as well.
- New undergraduate first-year and transfer students may complete this application before registering for January classes.
- To register in person, visit the Office of Student Financial Services (SFS), located in Room 206 Memorial Hall, South Campus.
- January housing is available to current Hofstra students, if you also plan to live on campus in the spring. Students interested in applying for housing, please click here:
- Continuing Students and/or
- New Students.
- If you are interested in taking classes as a nonmatriculated graduate student, please fill out this application and submit it to the Office of Graduate Admission. Nonmatriculated graduate students may take up to 12 credits, and these credits may be used for personal or professional development, as prerequisites for advanced study, or be applied toward a degree in the future. Please note: Not all areas permit nonmatriculated study; contact the Office of Graduate Admission for more information.