Our Campus Market (OCM)
The Office of Residence Life has partnered with Our Campus Market (OCM) to provide Hofstra students with a convenient, affordable way to purchase all of their campus living needs, including extra-long twin sheets, comforters, and matching towels. For more information, please visit Our Campus Market at www.ocm.com/HOF
Collegiate Storage and Rental
The Office of Residence Life recommends Collegiate Storage and Rental should a student need storage rental services. Please visit https://doortodorm.com/product-category/storage/ for information about storage rental services.
CSI Campus Specialties, MicroFridge Rental Unit Provider
The Office of Residence Life utilizes CSI:Campus Specialties, Inc. as our exclusive provider of refrigerator and microwave combination ("MicroFridge") rental units. Not only do the MicroFridge units offer plenty of space for both roommates; they can be easily ordered online with just a few clicks! For more information about renting a MicroFridge, please visit www.mymicrofridge.com
See below for important dates regarding microfridge deliveries for Fall 2022:
- 1st Microfridge delivery – Tuesday August 23rd, Wednesday August 24th, Thursday August 25th and Friday August 26, 2022
- 2nd Microfridge delivery – Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- 3rd Microfridge delivery – Monday, September 12, 2022
*The above dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Should you have any issues or concerns regarding your MicroFridge Unit, please call 800-525-7307. You can also visit www.mymicrofridge.com and click on the "contact" tab.
- If a student moves out mid-semester and is renting a MicroFridge Unit, the student must clear all food items from the unit. Once the unit is wiped down and clear of all food, it should be unplugged from the wall and the fridge/freezer doors left open. From there the CSI Campus Specialties will work with Residential Operations to retrieve the unit.
- If a student moves to another room, the student must notify CSI Campus Specialities by calling 800-525-7307 or visiting www.mymicrofridge.com so that the vendor can update their records. It is the student's responsibility to move the microfridge to their new room.
**For each unit rented, Hofstra receives compensation in the form of a commission that is used to support student services**