If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.

Skip to Main Content
Special Housing Accommodations

Special Housing Accommodations

The Office of Residence Life offers a variety of living environments that accommodate many different lifestyle needs. Learning to share space and connecting with others is an essential part of living in a residential community. The University is committed to providing reasonable housing accommodations to students who require them due to a disability, including the accommodation of a single room where medically necessary.

Students approved for a medical single room  are required to submit an updated student request each year, unless waived by Student Access Services, as detailed further under Housing Accommodations.

If you are a student who wishes to request an accommodation due to a medical reason, please visit Housing Accommodations.