Why Study Abroad?
Our returning students continually reaffirm that studying abroad was a life-changing experience that fostered their personal, academic and professional growth.
- Challenge yourself in a group environment.
- Increase your self-confidence and resiliency.
- Learn how to travel internationally.
- Meet new people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Gain new perspectives and skills
- Discover new interests.
- Develop life-long friendships.
- Earn college credits and satisfy major, minor or distribution requirements.
- Add an international experience to your transcript.
- Learn and increase fluency in a foreign language.
- Appreciate a new perspective related to your discipline.
- Build your resume with a global experience.
- Cultivate a global perspective of business, politics, theatre, arts, science, media, education, and many other disciplines.
- Develop intercultural competence and communication skills.
- Expand your professional connections and network.
How to Study Abroad
Learn about how to begin your study abroad experience and get details on program costs, financial aid, and scholarship funding.
The Office of Study Abroad is currently working on some exciting new developments and programs including the implementation of Terra Dotta, an online software program that will automate much of the program search process, advising, and applications, while organizing travel and increasing the protection of students. We hope to have this fully implemented for the Fall 2021 semester.
See More Events