- Title IX Grievance Policy
- Student Policy Prohibiting Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking
- Prohibited Bias and Discriminatory Harassment Policy
- Tells you how to make a complaint.
- Lists resources available at Hofstra relating to sexual misconduct, relationship violence and discriminatory harassment.
- Certain University employees are required to report the names of those involved and all relevant information he or she reveals to a University Official and they cannot keep things confidential. The Policy identifies who these employees are and which staff members you may speak with confidentially, such as our Student Counseling Center.
- Provides a different disciplinary process than our regular conduct process, which includes the opportunity for both parties to present witnesses and other evidence.