If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.
- Students must be enrolled in 10th or 11th grade at the time the application is submitted;
- Have had at least one year of a high school laboratory-based science course;
- Have demonstrated an interest in the sciences;
- Be willing and able to commit 6 weeks to full-time scientific research; and
- Have demonstrated the ability to work independently.