Applicants to the Executive MBA program at Hofstra University must have the following credentials:
- A baccalaureate degree
- At least seven years of managerial or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated potential for executive-level leadership
Applicants must complete the following:
- Hofstra University online application which includes
- An essay that provides insights into one's managerial responsibilities, work ethic, philosophy on contemporary business, and motivation for deciding to enroll in our program
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all academic programs attended.
- An interview conducted with a member of the EMBA Admissions Committee
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required for the EMBA program.