Bachelor of Business Administration/Master of Science
Undergraduate students can obtain both their Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MS) within five years, maximizing time and credits.
- Students can apply to the dual degree program after they have completed 92 credits in their BBA degree.
- Students who are admitted to the dual degree program can substitute up to 15 semester hours of undergraduate coursework.
The following combinations are available for the BBA/MS dual degree:
- Accounting (BBA) / Accounting (MS)
- Accounting (BBA) / Taxation (MS)
- Information Systems (BBA) / Information Systems (MS)
- Management (BBA) / Human Resources Management (MS)
- Marketing (BBA) / Marketing (MS)
- Marketing (BBA) / Marketing Research (MS)
For additional information, contact the Zarb Graduate Business Department at (516) 463-ZARB (9272) or via email at gradbusiness[at]hofstra.edu. You can also contact your departmental chair directly.