Integrated Dual Degree Programs
The Frank G. Zarb School of Business, offers integrated dual degree programs where students can obtain their Bachelor's degree and Master's degree in 5 years. Qualified undergraduate students can be eligible for this program and GMAT waivers are available for the Master's program based on academic performance.
Students can be admitted directly to the dual-degree program as incoming freshmen. Such students will be admitted automatically to the MS program at the end of their junior year. Current Hofstra students can also apply to the dual degree program no later than at the end of their junior year or before completion of 92 semester hours of course work, and before seeking admission to the graduate program. Students must have completed a minimum of 30 semester hours of undergraduate course work in-residence at Hofstra.
The GMAT is waived with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.2 for the following cases:
- BBA/MBA program
- BBA/MS programs in Accounting and Taxation
- Other BBA/MS programs based on advisement by the chair of the department overseeing the major.
- Students pursuing their BBA degree at other AACSB accredited institutions
- Hofstra University Honors College students.
GMAT waiver is not available for non-business undergraduate majors, except for Hofstra University Honors College students.
For students meeting the above admission requirements, scholarship support for the dual degree program is provided for a maximum of 8 semesters for incoming first year students. Our consolidated programs allow students to save more than a semester's time and the tuition for those credits in comparison to taking each degree independently.
Integrated Dual Degree Programs are available in the following combinations:
MBA and MS Concentrations
- Accounting (MBA & MS)
- Business Analytics (MBA & MS)
- Finance (MBA & MS)
- Health Services Management (MBA)
- Human Resources Management (MS)
- Information Systems (MBA & MS)
- International Business (MBA)
- Management (MBA)
- Marketing (MBA & MS)
- Marketing Research (MS)
- Professional Accountancy (MBA)
- Quality Management (MBA)
- Sports & Entertainment Management (MBA)
- Taxation (MBA & MS)
For additional information, contact the Zarb Graduate Business Department at (516) 463-ZARB (9272) or via email at gradbusiness[at]hofstra.edu.