Our programs are accredited by AACSB, which recognizes high quality business schools, and top ranked by leading publications.
At the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, we offer undergraduate, graduate, and dual-degree programs across our five academic departments.
Each of our five departments offer Bachelor of Business Administration degrees:
- Accounting, Taxation, and Legal Studies in Business
- Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and International Business
Graduate Degree Programs
Earn your bachelor’s degree and master’s in science or master of business administration (MBA) in just five years, saving time and money. Get a jump start on your master’s degree and expand your career opportunities. We admit students directly into the program as incoming first-year students or you can apply before the end of your junior year and/or after you complete 88 semester hours. Meet with your Zarb advisor to determine your eligibility and to apply.
- Must apply before the end of your junior year, and/or upon completion of 88 semester hours
- Must complete at least 30 undergraduate semester hours in residence at Hofstra
- Must have at least a 3.2 GPA to waive the GMAT requirement
BBA/MBA Accelerated Programs
You can substitute up to 12 semester hours of undergraduate course work for your bachelor's degree with an equal number of semester hours of MBA-level graduate course work, with the permission of the Zarb Graduate Programs Office.
Any BBA major in combination with appropriate MBA concentrations in:
- Business Analytics
- Business Operations and Healthcare Analytics
- Cybersecurity Management and Policy
- Health Services Management
- International Business
- Sports and Entertainment Management
BBA/MS Accelerated Programs
You can substitute up to 9 semester hours of undergraduate course work for your bachelor’s degree with an equal number of semester hours of MS-level graduate course work, with the permission of your BBA major department chairperson.
- Accounting (BBA) / Accounting (MS)
- Accounting (BBA) / Taxation (MS)
- Business Analytics (BBA) / Business Analytics (MS)
- Business Analytics (BBA) / Business Operations and Healthcare Analytics (MS)
- Finance (BBA) / Finance (MS)
- Information Systems (BBA) / Business Analytics (MS)
- Information Systems (BBA) / Cybersecurity Policy (MS)
- Management (BBA) / Business Operations and Healthcare Analytics (MS)
- Marketing (BBA) / Marketing (MS)
- Supply Chain Management (BBA) / Business Analytics (MS)
- Supply Chain Management (BBA) / Business Operations and Healthcare Analytics (MS)
Contact us for more information about Zarb accelerated programs: 516-463-6467 or email.
Summer Business Experience
The Frank G. Zarb School of Business at Hofstra University, accredited by the AACSB, is hosting a business program for rising high school seniors on campus. Gain enriching, hands-on experience through Explore; Examine; Experience: The Zarb Summer Business Program, a tuition-free, week-long introduction to the dynamic world of global business and cutting-edge technologies used by professionals today.
Dual Degree Program
China’s Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (DUFE)
Earn a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Zarb School and a Bachelor of Economics from DUFE in global business or global finance without taking additional credits. Learn from Chinese professors and travel to China.