If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.
Making an Impact
Some Things You Can Do
- Use double-sided paper.
- Whenever possible, use silverware rather than disposable plastic forks, knives and spoons.
- Use the stairs not the elevator when going up less than three flights or down less than five.
- Do not use a plastic bag when you buy only one item.
- Use a canvas bag when buying groceries.
- Take the train rather than a car when you travel to New York City.
- Walk or bike across campus.
- Do not idle your car.
- When you are finished using your computer, turn it off.
- Turn off power bars at night when you are not using them.