- The Online MBA program is a 45 credit MBA with core courses that cover every area of business.
- The curriculum is divided into three broad areas – Core Competencies, Advanced Core and Major Concentration.
- Our program not only maintains the flexibility and convenience by allowing to go through the program from your current location, but it does so while maintaining a rigorous curriculum.
- The program will be based on a cohort option where you can complete all requirements within two years.
- You will also have the flexibility to be in a non-cohort option after you have completed one semester of courses, which will allow you to pace the program based on your own constraints and availability. If you adopt the non-cohort option, you will have a maximum of five years to complete the program.
- All courses will be conducted through a Distance Learning approach using the popular Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS).
- Courses will require frequent interactions between you and other students and of course, with the professor teaching the course.
- While a variety of different features are usually used in any online course, typical tools will include audio and video lectures, discussion boards, online assignments and exams, online case discussions, supplemental videos and websites, and other features as required for a specific course.
- Many parts of the courses will be self-paced, i.e. you can go through these portions in an asynchronous mode. However, depending on a specific course’s requirements, there may be some synchronous portions for which you may have to participate in some online. “live” sessions.
- All courses will follow a time-based schedule in terms of lesson plans, assignments and completion deadlines.
If you are interested in checking out a sample demo course, please email the Online MBA Program Director via email for further details on how to log into the online demo course site.