The Intramural Sports program provides a unique opportunity for the Hofstra University community to participate in recreational and competitive sports leagues and tournaments in an organized environment. All skill levels are welcome.
Why should I play Intramural Sports?
- Intramurals are a great way to get involved on campus.
- Playing intramurals can help you stay in shape while making new friends.
- Intramural sports are a great way to take a break from your schoolwork.
- You get to take part in sports you have played before or you get to try a new sport while having fun!
How do I register?
- First you will need to create an account on imleagues.com/hofstra.
- Once you create an account, if you want to create or join a team, or join as a free agent, you will need to go to the sport of your choice on IMleagues and click where it says "Register/Signup." From there you can choose either "Create Team," "Join Team," or "Free Agent."
- If you are a free agent, you will need to find a team that needs players. We will also try to create a free agent team if enough free agents register.
- Do you still need help registering? View PDF Instructions.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @HofstraURec!
If you have any questions, contact Recreation@hofstra.edu.