Below is a selected listing of scholarships for engineering and computer science students.
- Educators for Fair Consideration
Listing of Scholarships that do not require Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Residency
- Google Travel and Conference Grant
Google offers Travel and Conference Grants for selected conferences in Computer Science and related fields. Grant eligibility varies by region, so please review the information on the region-specific pages.
- Women Techmakers Scholars Program (formerly the Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship Program)
For graduate and undergraduate women in EECS.
- Google Lime Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
For EECS undergraduate or graduate students that have or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability.
- Google Student Veterans of America Scholarships
For EECS graduate and undergraduate students that have received an honorable discharge, or are in good standing with his/her branch of service.
- HSF General College Scholarships
Designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a college degree.
- AFSEA Scholarships to Advance Global Security
$2,250 (undergraduate) and $5,000 (graduate) will be awarded to students enrolled full-time in degree-granting programs in fields directly related to the support of U.S. intelligence or homeland security enterprises, and/or foreign languages.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
IEEE offers a variety of scholarships, grants, and fellowships for IEEE Student members. These include travel grants, research grants, fellowships, and tuition assistance
- NASA Scholarships
- The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Scholarships
Designed to enhance and achieve the potential of Latino students pursuing degrees in engineering, math and science. Merit-based and need-based scholarships are awarded, in the amount of $1,000 - $5,000, to deserving Latino/a high school graduating seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students who demonstrate both significant motivation and aptitude for a career in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship
Recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students studying computer science or related field. Consists of a $10,000 award paid once with no strings attached, a Creative Cloud membership, an Adobe Research mentor, and an internship at Adobe.
- Apartment List Scholarship
For high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students of any major; must be enrolled in the next academic year.
Scholarship award of $2,500. Deadlines: March 1, June 1, September 1, & December 1.
- Box Diversity Scholarship
- Applicants must be current freshmen, sophomores and juniors.
Box awards one $20,000 scholarship and four $4,000 scholarships to students who identify with a an underrepresented group and are studying computer science, or a closely related field. We're a cloud content management company based in Silicon Valley, and we strongly believe that different backgrounds and life experiences foster uniquely stimulating intellectual conversations. Diverse perspectives give us crucial tools to solve today's challenges, and Box is committed to promoting diversity in the technology space.
- Department of Defense SMART Scholarship
The Science, Mathematics And Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship for Service Program has been established by the Department of Defense (DoD) to support undergraduate and graduate students pursuing technical degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- Hickman-Seiman Endowed Scholarship in Computer Science Entrepreneurship
Awarded by Hofstra's Office of Financial Aid to an undergraduate student(s) studying Computer Science with a specific interest in Entrepreneurship.
- Eddie Windsor Coding Scholarship for Gender Nonconforming & LGBTQ Women
External Collection of Scholarships for Women in STEM
- External Collection of Scholarships in Computer Science
- Hofstra Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities