During the summer, Hofstra University opens its residence halls to current Hofstra students, international students, external groups, sports camps, and many others seeking a safe, convenient, and affordable place to stay while on Long Island.
Why choose Hofstra University for your summer conference?
- We’re only a 25-minute drive to John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia, and Long Island MacArthur airports.
- Hofstra is also minutes from convenient public transportation such as the Long Island Rail Road and Nassau County bus system.
- We offer air-conditioned residential rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Our residence halls are consistently refreshed with modern updates.
- We are a fully staffed operation during the summer, hiring over 30 representatives with a 24-hour hospitality desk.
- We offer one-stop shopping for our customers, with only one contract and contact for all your housing, dining, and meeting space needs.
Community Style Summer Housing
The Towers: Alliance, Bill of Rights, Constitution, Estabrook, Enterprise, and Vander Poel Halls
The six high-rise residence halls are located on Hofstra's North Campus. Each building houses between 235 and 295 guests and comprises single and double occupancy rooms with designated male, female, and gender-inclusive bathrooms. Common lounge areas, kitchens, and laundry facilities are found in each building. Alliance, Bill of Rights, and Enterprise halls are accessible to guests with disabilities.
Suite-Style Summer Housing
Hofstra University also offers rooms with semi-private bathrooms, most suite units can house up to four participants. Our suite-style accommodations are located in the Stuyvesant, Netherlands, and Colonial Square complexes.