The Audio Visual Services Office is here to support in-room meeting technology. The staff is trained to assist you with the coordination of sound equipment, video and computer projection, and archiving of your event. Contact the Office of Event Management for your audio-visual needs at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
- On-Site Trained Technicians to Monitor Events
- Computer and Video Content Projection
- Audio Amplification and Distribution
- Hybrid Event Facilitation
- Audio and Visual Archiving
- Full Conference Archiving
- Available Equipment Includes
- Wireless and Wired Microphones
- Video and Computer Projectors
- PC Laptops and Podium Computers for Presentations
- Wireless Presentation Remotes
- DVD/Blu-Ray Players
- LCD Monitors
- Portable Projectors and Screens
- Large and Small Portable Sound Systems
View information on our Content Delivery Requirements and Best Practices here.
Meeting spaces we support:
- Axinn Library - 10th Floor
- Helene Fortunoff Theater - Monroe Lecture Center
- Leo A. Guthart Cultural Center Theater
- Netherlands North and South Meeting Rooms
- Sondra and David S. Mack Student Center - All Venues
- Hofstra USA Lower Level
- University Club
All other spaces, including classroom support requests, can be referred to Hofstra University’s Information Technology Services at 516-463-7777.
Student Employment Opportunities
Join our team and get on-the-job technical training! Our recruitment is ongoing during the academic year. Please complete our job application by submitting your resume to email@example.com. Please complete your current availability and application on the following link.