The Audio Visual Services Office is here to support in-room meeting technology. The staff is trained to assist you with the coordination of sound equipment, video and computer projection, and archiving of your event. Contact the Office of Event Management for your audio-visual needs at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
Meeting spaces we support:
- Axinn Library -10th Floor
- Helene Fortunoff Theater- Monroe Lecture Center
- Leo A. Guthart Cultural Center Theater
- Netherlands North & South meeting rooms
- Sondra & David S. Mack Student Center- all spaces
- University Club
All other spaces, including classroom support requests can be referred to Hofstra University’s Information Technology Services at 516-463-7777.
- Audio and Visual Archiving Systems
- Computer/Video Projection
- Conference Archiving
- Available Equipment
- Wireless Microphones
- Portable Sound System
- Video and Computer Projectors
- Overhead Projectors
Student Employment Opportunities
Join our team and get on the job technical training! Our recruitment is ongoing during the academic year. Please complete our job application by submitting your resume to email@example.com. Please complete your current availability and application on the following link.