Master of Public Health


Applications to the programs are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis for both fall and spring enrollment.

Spring and Fall 2023 applicants are eligible for a GRE waiver upon review by faculty.

Please note: Students who require an F1 visa may apply to the advanced certificate but must maintain full-time enrollment for the duration of the program, requiring registration for two extra courses outside of the curriculum but transferable to the Master of Public Health.