For more information contact: Amy Solomon at email@example.com or 516.463.5672
The Museum provides guided tours and programs for various community groups of all ages. These activities can be tailored to meet the needs of your group. Past participants have included, among others:
- Aphasia Group
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girls Inc.
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Nassau County Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- Westbury Senior Center
Scheduling a Visit:
- Reservations are required.
- Times: Visits are 45-90 minutes long and are offered Monday through Friday.
- Group Size: Be aware that space limitations may apply; please call to discuss.
- Fees: Visits are $10 per visitor. Chaperones enter free.