Applications are accepted to the Online MBA program for the spring (part-time only) and fall semesters (full-time or part-time). We encourage you to submit your application well before the semester start dates as there are limited seats available in the cohort. Following these dates, applications are reviewed on a space-available basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the cycle for scholarship consideration.
Early Application Deadline: May 1st
Preferred Application Deadline: June 15th
*Applications for the part-time spring cohort open in early August and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
The following items are required as part of the application process for the Online MBA program:
- The completed online application form.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended *Unofficial student copies of transcripts may be submitted online for application review. However, official copies must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admission upon acceptance.
- Resume/CV listing your professional experiences indicating increasing levels of responsibility, leadership potential, and commitment to professional education
- Contact information for three professional recommendations.
- GMAT or GRE scores - GMAT or GRE waivers are available for candidates with a qualifying academic and professional background who have earned an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. Additional waivers may be available upon application review.
Preference is given to applicants with:
- High undergraduate GPAs
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience although applicants with less work experience are also encouraged to apply
- Strong scores on the GMAT or GRE (if applicable)
- High promise of success in graduate business studies
No specific undergraduate course of study is required for admission, nor is any specific course of study recommended. Undergraduate majors represented in the Zarb’s graduate programs include business, education, the natural sciences, the social sciences, engineering, the humanities, and nursing. In addition, many individuals with graduate degrees in areas such as medicine, law, education, and the liberal arts have earned the Zarb MBA.
Learn More About the Program
To learn more about the Online MBA and the admission process, please join us for one of our graduate business admission events. Contact: Zarb Graduate Admissions and Advisement Office 135 Leo A. Guthart Hall of Innovation and Discovery Phone: (516) 463-4143Email