Residence Life Housing Selection
Study Abroad Students
- Students planning to study abroad beginning in the fall semester do not need to participate in the spring room selection process. To apply for housing for the spring semester, complete the following steps using the instructions listed under Returning Resident Application Process:
- Pay your $300 housing deposit in November.
- Complete your online housing application in mid-November.
- You will be contacted by the Office of Residence Life confirming your assignment for the spring semester in early January.
- Students who are studying abroad during the spring semester and wish to return to campus housing for the fall semester should complete the Returning Resident Application Process. Please note that students studying abroad during the spring semester who intend to live on campus for the upcoming fall term can also be pulled into a double-occupancy room by a current spring residential student.